+506 2661 3333
To our newsletter
Aldea Pura Vida, values you very much as our client and recognizes that privacy is important to you. We want you to know how we collect, use and disclose information.
This Privacy Statement describes the privacy practices of Aldea Pura Vida, regarding the data we collect:
- through the website aldeapuravida.com
- through the social media pages that we control and from which you access this Privacy Statement (collectively, our "Social Media Pages")
- through HTML-formatted emails that we send you with the link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us.
We refer to our Website, Applications and Social Media Pages collectively as the "Online Services." By using the Services, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
"Personal Information" is data that individually identifies you or relates to an identifiable person.
Through the "Online Services", we collect Personal Information in accordance with the law, such as:
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number or other payment information
- Financial information in certain circumstances
- Preferred language
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality, passport, visa or other identification data issued by government authorities
- Important dates, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions
- Travel itinerary, travel group or activity information
- Geolocation information
- Identification of accounts in social networks, profile photo and other publicly available data, or data available when linking their social networks and loyalty accounts.
In even more special circumstances, we may also collect:
- Data on relatives and companions, such as names and ages of the children
- Biometric data, such as digital images
- If you provide us or our Service providers with any Personal Information of others in connection with the Services (for example, if you make a purchase for someone else), you represent that you have the power to do so and to allow us to use such information accordingly. to this Privacy Statement.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect Personal Information in several ways:
- Online services. We collect Personal Information when you inquire, purchase a service from our Websites or Applications, communicate or connect with us, post information on social media, sign up for newsletters, or participate in a survey, contest, or promotion.
- We also collect Personal Information when you attend promotional events that we organize or participate in, or when you provide your Personal Information to organize an event.
- Customer Service Centers. We collect Personal Information when you contact us by phone, email, fax or online chat or contact customer services. These communications may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.
- Customers. We collect Personal Information from clients of any 360 Global Investments LLC company.
- Authorized licensees. We collect Personal Information from companies when we enter into a license or similar agreement to sell services under the brand names of 360 Global Investments LLC ("Authorized Licensees").
- Strategic business partners. We collect Personal Information from companies we partner with to provide you with services and offers
- Other sources. We collect Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and other third parties.
Uses of personal information
We use Personal Information and Other Data to provide you Services, develop new offerings, and protect Aldea Pura Vida and our customers, as detailed below. In some cases, we will ask you to provide us with Personal Information or Other Information directly. If you do not provide us with the data we request, or prohibit us from collecting such data, we may not be able to provide the requested Services.
We use Personal Information for our legitimate business interests, including the following:
- Provide the Services you request. We use Personal Information to provide you with the services you request.
- Personalize the Services according to your personal Preferences. We use Personal Information to personalize the services and improve your experience, when you communicate with our call center or use the Online Services to:
- Communicate offers tailored to your personal preferences
- We will use Personal Information to provide you with Personalized Services in accordance with your Personal Preferences, either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Send you marketing communications, promotions, periodic satisfaction surveys, market studies or quality control.
- Giveaways, activities, events and promotions. We use Personal Information to enable you to participate in sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions, and to administer those activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information. We suggest that you read these rules carefully.
- We use Personal Information in this way with your consent, to manage our contractual relationship with you or because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- Commercial purposes. We use Personal Information for data analysis, audits, security, fraud prevention and control, development of new products, improvements or changes to our Services, identification of usage trends, determination of the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operation and expansion. of our business activities.
- We use Personal Information in this way to administer our contractual relationship with you, to comply with any legal obligation and because we have a legitimate interest to do so.
Right to withdraw your consent
If you have given us your authorization for particular processes and activities, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us through
Disclosure of personal information
Our goal is to provide you with the best service; To do so, we share Personal Information with:
Aldea Pura Vida companies. We disclose Personal Information to other companies we own for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as providing and personalizing the Services, communicating with you, and achieving our business objectives. Aldea Pura Vida, is the entity responsible for the administration of the Personal Information used jointly. We may share your Personal Information that you use to make a purchase of some services offered by us, with:
- Authorized licensees. We disclose Personal Information to our Authorized Licensees for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, such as providing and customizing the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- Strategic business partners. We disclose Personal Information to selected strategic business partners who offer goods, services and offers that enhance your experience or that we believe are of interest to you. By sharing data with these Strategic Business Partners, we are able to offer you personalized services and unique experiences available to you.
- Service providers. We disclose Personal Information data to third party service providers for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. Some examples of service providers are companies that offer website hosting, data analytics, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructures, customer services, email delivery, marketing, auditing, and others. .
- Linked accounts and promotional activity. We partner with certain third parties that allow you to sign up for their services or participate in their promotions.
This Privacy Statement does not address the handling of your Personal Information by your employer, credit card companies, banks and their respective agents, and we are not responsible for their practices.
- Corporate reorganization. We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, creation of a joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our businesses, assets or shares (including in the event of bankruptcy or similar proceedings) .
At our company, we try to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, a data storage or transmission system cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you suspect that your interaction with us is no longer secure (eg, if you believe that the security of your account is compromised), please notify us immediately by email
Access and retention alternatives
You have alternatives as to how we use your data, that is why we give you the necessary information to make the decisions that you consider most appropriate.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing emails, you can choose not to participate by sending an email with the request to email@example.com, or follow the instructions contained in any of the emails we send you.
We will try to fulfill your request as soon as possible. Please note that if you decide to no longer receive marketing emails from us, we may continue to send you important administrative messages that you cannot block.
How to request access, change, delete, restrict the use or object to the processing of your personal information?
If you wish to access, change, delete, restrict the use of or object to the processing of Personal Information that you have previously given us, or if you wish to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information to transmit to another company (if the law grants you these rights) , write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the form or our process, contact us at email@example.com
For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as possible and in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for registration purposes or to complete a transaction that you have initiated prior to requesting the change or deletion (e.g., having made a purchase or reservation, or having signed up for a promotion; and not may change or delete Personal Information until such purchase, reservation or promotion has been completed). There may also be residual information that will remain in our databases and other records that will not be deleted. In addition, there may be certain data that we cannot allow you to review for legal, security or other reasons.
We will retain your Personal Information for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- How long we have a continuous relationship with you and provide you with Services (that is, for as long as you have an account with us or continue to use the Services)
- If there is a legal obligation for us (eg, certain laws require that we keep records of your business operations for a certain time before we can delete them).
- If retention is advisable considering our legal position (such as limitation periods, litigation or regulatory investigations)
Unless we specifically ask you to do so, we ask that you do not submit or disclose to us on or through the Services or otherwise sensitive personal data (for example, social security number, tax identification number, passport number, driver's license or other identification number issued by the government; your credit or debit card information or your bank account number, with or without a code or password that would allow access to said account, credit history; or information about race , religion, ethnicity, life or sexual practices or sexual orientation, medical or health data, genetic or biometric information, biometric templates, political or philosophical beliefs, data on membership of political parties or unions, information on criminal background checks, judicial data, such as criminal records, or information on other judicial or administrative proceedings).
Use of services for minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we ask that they not provide their Personal Information through the Services.
In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and security authorities in other countries will have the right to access your Personal Information.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please email
Book a room
Av. 4 Calle 7, Puntarenas
Phone: +506 2661 3333
Copyright@2021 aldeapuravida.com - Designed by 360webmasters.com